New commits to ReactOS

The first commit that I made was to the argument code for the DiskPart utility. Although some additional changes were made before the code was submitted to the trunk, my changes still went through. It appears that the DiskPart utility has in fact two arguments, "/s" and "/t". The argument, "/s" is for when using scripts, and "/t" means to wait for x seconds after a script is finished (the timeout flag). The timeout flag is documented, but not as well known. Apparently with the original DiskPart utility, if you are running multiple scripts in a batch file and don't set a timeout value, there will be some conflicts with the DiskPart utility in terms of use.

The last commit was to the regular solitaire game like I did to the spider solitaire commit. I changed the exit message box from Ok/Cancel to Yes/No. This time, I submitted an actual patch, which means that my commit should process faster than in the past.

At this point, all that I'm doing is cleaning up some of the code so the OS looks a bit more professional. One long term goal that I have is to fully comment the explorer_new project so that future development will be easier and more people will be willing to contribute to it. Because as it stands now, it takes a long time to figure out what part does what. More to come.

Comments