Still Alive...

It's been about 4 years since my last post and a lot has gone on. After a few months working at UPS as a Loader, a year of unemployment looking for a job, and finally settling on a job at King Soopers working as a Courtesy Clerk since late August. And programming wise, I have contributed a lot to the ReactOS project from time to time.
Right now, I am trying to save up money for college. And with today's cost for college so high, it may take me a while before I can start getting a degree in Computer Science. And I also refuse to get into Student Debt after all the horror stories I keep hearing about. So, fun times ahead?😅
At the moment, my current contribution is implementing the forfiles utility for ReactOS. At the time of writing, it isn't working yet, but it's getting there.

Comments