Alive and Switching to Linux completely

 I know that it's been years since I have even thought about this blog. Life seemed to get more on the forefront and this blog seemed less and less relevant. So, I am making an attempt to revitalize this blog once again and go from there. How I go forward is still undecided.

So obviously, first things first, I have made the full switch from Windows 10 to Kubuntu Linux (essentially it's Ubuntu with KDE as the default option). The only step that prevented me from switching before was mostly because I am a heavy gamer, and up until this point, Microsoft had not yet gone far enough for me to make the switch. With the release of Windows 11. Even if Microsoft fixes most of the problems that I have with that new platform ( https://www.pcmag.com/news/the-10-worst-things-about-windows-11 ), I am most likely not going back, especially since Proton is now working on Steam for Linux (setting it up was a guessing game for a while).

I look forward to posting awesome content in the future!

Comments